GET GREAT ALASKA LODGING DEALS
AND FIND EXCITING ALASKAN ADVENTURES
ON THE ALASKA KENAI PENINSULA
What is this bear looking for? If you are looking for a real-Alaskan Vacation Home, Cabin or Lodge on the Alaska Kenai Peninsula, then Bear Paw Adventure’s first class lodging is for you.
These unique log buildings and the 14+ acre homestead property are located near historic Anchor Point at one of the most scenic locations in the world, right in the middle of great outdoor adventures and right on top of the world’s best halibut and salmon fishing. At Bear Paw Adventure, you will be staying in first class log vacation rentals on a natural, nearly-wild Alaska homestead property but you will also enjoy the convenience of nearby stores, shops, restaurants, tours and other attractions. Choose from four real-log, fully equipped vacation homes.
You can check availability and make your reservation at Bear Paw Adventure using this link.
Here are a few images of the unique lodging at Bear Paw Advenure.
See more under “Lodging Choices” above.
Why would you stay anywhere else?
Lodging at Bear Paw Adventure!
Check out these reasons why Bear Paw Adventure at historic Anchor Point is becoming one of the Alaska Kenai Peninsula’s favorite vacation destinations and why you will want to stay at Bear Paw.
- Located near historic Anchor Point, Homer, and Kenai/Soldotna, right on top of the world’s most exciting outdoor adventures, including marine tours, wildlife viewing, birding, hiking, kayaking, dog sledding, fishing, and bear viewing.
- Sited in a scenic area with nearby views of volcanoes, glaciers, muskeg, mountains, wildflowers and spruce trees,
- Equipped with uniquely-Alaskan, best-on-the-Kenai, real-log vacation homes with full kitchens, laundry, satellite TV, wireless Internet, BBQ decks and lots of interesting Alaskan and historical décor.
- Built on a 14+ acre, private, natural, wild-Alaska homestead property – yet with all the modern conveniences and comforts and close to stores, shops, restaurants and other attractions
- Populated with moose, eagles and other wildlife – right off your private BBQ deck.
- Priced right with low rates from $185/night for a party of 2, group rates at about $50/person, plus discounted rates for extended stays and low (3%) local taxes that will save your money.
- Included free extras on property – picnicking, badminton, horseshoes, beach volley ball, and foosball, birding and wildlife viewing.
Didn’t find the lodging deal you need? Contact Us and we will do our best to design a lodging package that fits your specific needs, timeline and budget. We want you to stay with us at Bear Paw Adventure.
“WOW! We have stayed in many cabins and B&B’s during our 6 years in Alaska. By far this is the best! Amazing accommodations, nice & quiet though close to Anchor Point and Homer. Our only regret – we c an’t just move right in.” Cathy from Wasilla, Alaska.