YOU FOUND THE ALASKA KENAI PENINSULA’S FINEST LODGING AND ADVENTURE SERVICE!
Check out this website.
Are looking for real Alaskan lodging; vacation home, lodge or cabin – located right on top of Alaska’s best Adventures and world-class fishing? This is the place. And this site has EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO PLAN YOUR TRIP. Use the hot links above and on the right hand sidebar to find what you need.
Stay in one of Bear Paw Adventure’s unique buildings and you will get a real Alaskan atmosphere, comfortable first class lodging, full kitchen, laundry, satellite HDTV, Wi-Fi, Alaska décor, and private BBQ decks – plus outdoor activities including beach volleyball, picnicking and horseshoes. Located right on top of the best fishing and exciting Alaskan Adventures.
Bear Paw Adventure is located near historic Anchor Point, the gateway to Kachemak Bay, on the west side of the Kenai Peninsula. The first-class log vacation homes are situated on an old homestead property that has been kept as natural and wild as possible. Moose, eagles and ravens are frequently seen among the spruce trees, alders and wildflowers. The busy tourism centers of Homer and Kenai are just minutes away where you can enjoy the restaurants, shops and tours – and then come back to quiet, comfortable and secure real Alaskan lodging at Bear Paw Adventure.
Hidden Bear Paw Special $70 offer! Can you find the hidden Bear Paw on this website? For instructions, see Special Offer under the “Reservations” tab above.
To Make your lodging reservation by phone, call (866) 286 0576
← You can also make your reservation online using this link.
Visit us and “like us” on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Bear Paw Adventure Lodging Service at Anchor Point, Alaska.
Bear Paw Adventure offers a first class, uniquely Alaskan lodging experience and you also get free adventure booking services when you make your lodging reservation at Bear Paw. Bear Paw’s scribe-fit, hand crafted Swedish Cope log buildings are located on the Kenai Peninsula, near historic Anchor Point, the most westerly point of the North American connected highway system. The Alaska communities of Homer, Happy Valley, Clam Gulch, Kenai and Soldotna are nearby. This location is right on top of the best fishing, surrounded by incredible scenery and in the middle of great Alaskan Adventures. All of the Kenai Peninsula adventures are right here, nearby or in easy each by day trip. You won’t find a better place to stay!
Why book your lodging at Bear Paw Adventure?
Check out these reasons why Bear Paw Adventure at historic Anchor Point is becoming one of the Alaska Kenai Peninsula’s favorite vacation destinations and why you will want to stay at Bear Paw.
- Located near historic Anchor Point, Homer, and Kenai/Soldotna, right on top of the world’s most exciting outdoor adventures, including marine tours, wildlife viewing, birding, hiking, kayaking, dog sledding, fishing, and bear viewing.
- Unique, first class properties at reasonable rates.
- Sited at a scenic, historical location with nearby views of volcanoes, glaciers, muskeg, mountains, wildflowers and spruce trees,
- Equipped with unique Alaskan, best-on-the-Kenai, real log vacation homes with full kitchens, laundry, satellite TV, wireless Internet, BBQ decks and lots of interesting Alaskan decor.
- Built on a 14+ acre, private, natural, wild-Alaska homestead property – yet with all the modern conveniences and comforts and close to stores, shops, restaurants and other attractions
- Populated with moose, eagles and other wildlife right off your private BBQ deck.
- Priced right with low rates from $185/night for a party of 2, group rates near $50/person plus discounted rates for extended stays and low (3%) local taxes that will save your money.
- Included extras on property - picnicking, badminton, horseshoes, beach volley ball, and Foosball.
Didn’t find the lodging deal you need? Give us a call at 866 286 0576 and we will do our best to design a lodging package that fits your specific needs, timeline and budget. We want you to stay with us at Bear Paw Adventure.
“WOW! We have stayed in many cabins and B&B’s during our 6 years in Alaska. By far this is the best! Amazing accommodations, nice & quiet though close to Anchor Point and Homer. Our only regret – we can’t just move right in.” Cathy from Wasilla, Alaska.